Thursday, August 23, 2012

nike nfl jerseys after all ... we have more than three months did not meet the

To my position.
Looking at his hand, only half of the wand, we could not help secretly surprised at the toxic swamp strong, do not know the way I think in the end Can you achieve.
Such as Koger stood still, I pulled out of tree holes,nike nfl jerseys, I started that I deliberately left the four-meter-long wooden took over, carefully processed.
No, I just do two pairs of stilts, is the bottom of the stilts is not sharp, but I fill in plus two thick wooden pad to prevent the stilts will not pull it out into a swamp.
Soon ... two stilt well, from the space bag to find two pieces of rope, and tied them tightly in the feet, and then I ventured to stand in the swamp.
Sure enough, this approach is feasible, I use the wood is the wood grows in the swamp, so the stilts did not bog eroded, intact.
Next, in my arm, Koger down to the ground, to test for a while, we continued towards the depths of any case, as long as the point may be, we must move forward!
Come so far, and shoved it in front of an empty, there have been a huge open area, At the same time ... we found a lot of the mystery of Warcraft!
This piece of open space, with a diameter of about a circle of 100 meters, more than 30 bizarre Warcraft lazy loitering on the inside,nfl cheap jerseys, to see that not a good class, especially in the dangerous atmosphere they emit, so that point chances .
Open space in the pockets of rock and soil outcrops, intermittent rest to constitute a small piece can make Warcraft habitat, let Warcraft soaked in water every day, has also been a place of sun.
Gently removed the feet stilts, Koger and I finally set foot on the field, looking at the distance of Warcraft group, I could not help thinking up.
So rushed, that is certainly not so many World of Warcraft came around, the two of us absolutely can not stand, especially several of exudes a strong flavor of the danger of Warcraft is an absolute danger.
Thinking for a while, my eyes bright, quickly reached my arms, holding a phoenix to send my necklace, start murmured singing up.
Soon ...... the front of the red flash, Dai children and a huge, brightly lit, exudes the bright red Firebird appeared in front of me and Koger.
After a lapse of so long, Firebird and not exude the blazing temperatures, the swamp around us are baked distributed from the heat to, especially Koger, more frightened ran out of the way dare to stop down, but ... his clothes a bit charred the
Firebird is now the volume is already very large, wingspan one meter long, the body surface is covered with a layer of faint flame, looks magnificent to the extreme.
Seeing me, Dai children without any explanation, and one flew into my arms, I, too, tightly holding Dai children, after all ... we have more than three months did not meet the
For ages, I gently release the Dai children, pet tired of scraping her nose, love and sympathy: I asked Dai children hold in mouth a the muffled Road: asked it, the sisters miss you, especially the red children, every day, shouting out looking for you, but for the blue children stopped

No comments:

Post a Comment