Monday, July 16, 2012

oakley gascan sunglass if they really want me to play

Chu Linger but the past two years the red teen idol stars, you have the opportunity and her long, close contact, do I not be excited? nfl mind's eye Chu Linger beautiful face, that haunting sounds of a faint smile, Not necessarily, some people are more like Maggie Cheung such as * Star. her fans, the fans? or want to change you go? or I'll give you what to get signatures?
Shen dream up from the eyebrows raised his gentle smile, The nfl carefully think about,oakley sunglasses for cheap, Luo wind will be a big star invited for the concert tour hairdresser from Shen dream of fame, strength, certainly come across a number of star? naturally do not care Chu Linger signature.
Back to the second floor studio, nfl brain kept thinking, why Chu Linger looking concert hairdresser? Even in the City H all know, but she has not seen me design the hair ah, if I designed the hair to reach her request, it was not bad?
Does she want to help me? Addition to the flagship of the top hair stylist, she wanted me to learn and enhance the visibility? If that is true, why did she do it? I told her just known friend of three or four days.
Heart is full of doubt, but he did not put too much pressure, but the star thing, but the concert thing, although not personally seen this scene, but generally as long as the design Fans screaming bizarre hairstyle , the more popular the more alternative, if they really want me to play, but also easy to get.
Xu Rong's contact soon, the results are quite favorable,oakley gascan sunglass, gold broker company's compensation package is to ask the nfl as soon as possible with the past, and no later than the day after tomorrow, because the concert in advance for a long time to start rehearsing, and now from the concert time will not take long, natural hair stylist quickly in the past with the design.
Determine matters relating to the nfl I have a hint of concern, and that is how I say with cocoa?
× × ×
A couple of the restaurant lounge.
The nfl bit helpless, said: Chu Linger brokerage firm sent a letter of invitation, I went to as a hair designer of Chu Linger concert, after we discuss promised ... Su cocoa held out a hand ride in the nfl forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment