Wednesday, June 13, 2012

classic nfl jerseys still asleep

Light can go home, go back and say why, I repeatedly thought for a few, so we decided on the 18th floor of sleep tomorrow. Out of the car, cattle manager a motorcycle Peijing Li sent home, others with me on the 18th floor ballroom. came to the 18th floor, I turned on some lights, past the landing door open, they each find a sofa to sleep, my own people into the DJ room to move away to the cabinet, sleeping up this month the weather is really cold, just lie down and feel cold, take a look at them, has not brought blankets to cover my back from where the indoor dryer pushed to the side, open hot, too for a while, I feel warm, and went to bed.
Do not know, still asleep, I suddenly sound big ring woken up yet to react to the black card, the restaurant manager and English rushed in: do not know your family what had happened, dry fast down to call home, out according to the elevator came to the center of a layer of fire. gone, the results of your parents' alarm, you quickly call back the security on duty said, your home Tel: Mom, Last night, I sleep in the unit,classic nfl jerseys! ! each night I go home or spend the night not to go home are not always call you? your friends. just left the door, and suddenly found a quite familiar with the black car parked outside the driveway gate, step aside to see a cousin standing next to - the mother, also known as over, he is a unit of leadership, quite busy mother, nothing important will never bother him,nike womens air max 2010! I am surprised between, say hello have not had time to play the waist BP machine came paging sound, look down: sister play, I was quite guilty. are 35-year-old, He can also let parents so worried about?
Back home, I do not quite natural to ask their parents: , reported to the police. old? suddenly a to describe the grief

No comments:

Post a Comment